Main Menu (edit)
Wikis in Plain English
- [ ] Battle through 50 Rularuu to get the location of several researchers who are in danger...
- [ ] Save the scientists from the Rularuu. One of the scientists tells you they'd seen another group of unknown researchers in the area.
- [ ] Fight some (50) of the Rularuu -- find that some of them had scavenged pieces of Crey equipment.
- [ ] Hear of another group of stranded explorers, and battle through over 50 Rularuu to get to their location.
- [ ] Rescue the group of explorers, who told you that they'd been ambushed by unknown attackers even before the Rularuu attacked them
- [ ] Fight (25) Rularuu and (25) Crey as you search for proof that Crey is exploiting the Shadow Shard.
- [ ] Fight Crey themselves and rescued several missing scientists from them.
- [ ] Fight (50) Crey forces out in the Shadow Shard.
- [ ] Raid a Crey forward supply base, and find information that leads to more of their bases.
- [ ] Strike the first of 4 Crey bases you found, taking it out.
- [ ] Strike the next Crey base, shutting it down as well.
- [ ] Take the third Crey base down, leaving one left.
- [ ] Hit the last of the Crey bases you knew of, hoping it was their main supply base. Unfortunately, it wasn't, however you did get some clues about how Crey might have found their way to the Shadow Shard in the first place without alerting Portal Corp ((3-person simul-click)).
- [ ] Fight Crey in a base back in Paragon City, defeating them just as their captured specimens of the Rularuu were escaping. Find evidence that Crey had somehow acquired new and untraceable portal technology.
- [ ] Fight your way into another Paragon City Crey base as it was being over-run by escaping Rularuu specimens. Disturbingly, the captured Rularuu specimens were trying to build a portal of their own. You got the situation under control, and also found out where Crey had gotten their new portal technology: The Nemesis Army.
- [ ] Break up a meeting between Nemesis and Crey and discovered the groups working together to exploit the Shard.
- [ ] Strike a Nemesis Army base in the Shadow Shard.
- [ ] Battle the Nemesis Army in a base on point Alpha, near Firebase Zulu. Find out that the Rularuu were attacking it, trying to build a portal of their own. Fighting through the chaos, you find a schedule of upcoming inter-dimensional transfers that could be the key to shutting down Crey's operations in the Shadow Shard.
- [ ] Attack one of Crey's Portal bases and shut it down. ((2-person simul-click))
- [ ] Crey over-rides one of the portals inside Firebase Zulu! Wrest control back from them. ((2-person simul-click))
- [ ] Go to Paragon City and take out the other half of Crey's portal. Find out that Crey had built a second set of portals ((4-person simul-click)).
- [ ] Attack the Shadow Shard side of Crey's second set of portals -- already under heavy attack by the Rularuu. Destoy another make-shift Rularuu portal and shut down Crey's base ((4-person simul-click)).
- [ ] Enter the Paragon City base where Crey was running its second set of portals, already in a battle between Crey and the Rularuu. Several Rularuu had escape with enough parts to build a portal of their own ((4-person simul-click)).
- [ ] Discover that the escaped Rularuu had fled to Oranbega, the underground city of the Circle of Thorns. Follow them, breaking up their negotiations with the undead sorcerers and putting an end to their portal building.